Wow Legion Gold Farming Guides and Methods

Hey guys, today I wanted to talk about Wow Legion gold farming methods. I have been playing the beta a lot. So let's jump into it.
Some frequently asked legion gold farming questions I have been asked are:

Are catacalysm raid gold nerfed in legion?
No, they are not. You will still get 125 gold dropped per boss and the same amount of gear. I have personally tested it in Beta. There have been no nerf so far.

Are mists of panderia raids going to be good for gold making in Legion?
Something I have tested out, I have tried heart of fear on 25m heroic and the thrash was fine but the boss had a lot of health. It takes a while to kill and boss only drops 32 gold and bunch of gear. So, it's very less likely it has any Legion gold farming potential. Soo raids the boss drops 8 gold. Pathetic.

Can you solo Nok'Karosh for Garn Nighthowl mount in Legion and is the drop rate still 100%?
I have tried it with prot paladin and yes it is very easy to solo and yes the drop chance for the mount is still 100%. This is just the beta status and might change.

 If you are looking for the latest Legion Gold Farming methods just visit Metawow.com it is quite literally the best community with many unique guides on wow gold farming.

0 comments:

Post a Comment