The new Tf2 server scanner TF2Endgame.and how to use it

Since all the old server scanners are either getting bombarded with queries to scan or have shut down for non payers there is a new server scanner in town Tf2Endgame. It runs on user donations, which I think you should if you are making decent money off the site or you feel like supporting many such sites that make the TF2Server scan easy.

Some of the new features it has on other older and sub based scanners is that now you don't have to memorize the market value of items or look up a spreadsheet for tf2 items prices, it's all there right inside the scanner and also the loading times were surprisingly fast, I'd say it works 5-6 times faster than Hatsdb of which I am a premium member (worst decision I've made).

Alright let's get straight to the point, how to use Tf2Endgame you ask? well read on...

Firstly if you are completely new to this just refer my older posts it goes into great detail on what we are going to do and how to get the required things setup. specifically this

How to use gibe hats pls, up to no good, HatsDb | Detailed Guide

Now that you've read it there is very little difference from that method if we want to use Tf2Endgame, one being you don't have to worry about checking the items prices as you can easily see it if you hover over the items.

I will be writing my exact blueprint on how I can land multiple guaranteed trades of worth about 1 earbud everyday on my next blog post.

I just want to see support because I am writing these guides selflessly and I know most are against revealing the trading secrets, but please share, and tweet or just link this to your friends.


If we reach 25000 hits as you can see on right sidebar, I will deliver on what I promised, a new method on how to get a guaranteed earbud worth items every couple of hours.

0 comments:

Post a Comment