So you want to know how to use gibe hats pls and are interested in starting with tf2 rip-off trading?
You've come to the right place, not many people tell these things what I am going to tell you.
First off: We don't sponsor the site nor encourage doing this, we are here to simply spread the knowledge regarding how to do something.
Firstly, if you don't know what is the use of gibe hats pls then please refer my older posts, it is a tool used for tf2 scamming or tf2 rip-off trading.I personally recommend it over other similar websites like up-to-no-good.appspot.com, this guide also covers how to use http://up-to-no-good.appspot.com/ as well as how to use http://gibehatspls.gladosdan.com/
Since you got the idea of what we are trying to achieve here lets continue,
- - Step 1: Run Team Fortress 2 and open the Steam In game Browser and Visit one of the above two sites, either gibe hats pls or up to no good
- - Step 2: Join a 32 player slot server with at least 30-31 players playing, this is important as well as it depends on your luck. The more players playing the more chances are you'd find a person with valuable item in his bagpack with less hours played.
- Step 3. Now open the developers console by pressing the "~" key, the key below Esc. If it doesn't show up, make sure you have developer console enabled. Do this by going to options >: keyboard > Advanced > Enable Developer console.
- Step 4-So you are in game and opened the developer console, now type "status" in developer console and hit enter.
- Step 5 Copy-paste the resulting list containing SteamIDs (they look like STEAM_:X:XXXXX) into the input field of gibe hats pls or up to no good. No need to edit or remove anything, just copy paste as it is.
- Step 6 Now the players in the current server who are new and have valuable items are shown on the site, check their bagpack.
- Step 7 Even if you yourself are new and don't know anything about the actual value of the item just open another site in steam browser (http://tf2spreadsheet.blogspot.com/) it'll show you the prices of the items.
- Step 8 Send the person a trade request by copy pasting his steam community url from the status scanner site to your Tf2> Items> Trading > Send trade request by community URL or you can find his name on current server and send him a trade request.
- Now, these guys are new and they don't know what items are valued at what price, when you were new you also might have thought that weapons are valued higher than hats, because weapons can kill and hats cannot.
- Step 9 Just give these guys some weapons and take the item